Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Long time, no post

Last Saturday I wrote out this long introduction for our next blog post - apologizing to all our many readers for not really keeping up with the blog and documenting our latest and greatest experiences - and then came "80's night." Timothy Swing, aka "Gallagher," invited Jeffrey and me to an 80's party Saturday night, hosted by Boogie Brown Productions, wherein we had to appear dressed in our best 80's gear. Dancing was required and, I have to say, Jeffrey Charles West has moves you've never seen before. He was THE diva on the dance floor!

I have to admit, after attending such a life-changing event, it seemed naive and shallow to fill you all in on our Quebec debut over Labor Day weekend, Gus's gender-altering surgery, or Elizabeth and Kelby's glorious wedding weekend. I will write about those events (and post pictures) but, for the sake of time - since I'm writing this at work - this post and photo must suffice. We'll write again soon after the Thanksgiving holiday (we'll be in Raleigh with the Dysart's this year to celebrate). Hope everyone is doing well ...

Enjoy the madness.


Tim Swing, aka "Gallagher"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home